APC Power Saving Back
10 in stockCompare
APC Power Saving Back – UPS ES 8 Outlet 700VA 230V
- Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Battery and surge protected outlets:Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Surge only outlets:Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Audible alarms:Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status display:Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Battery-protected and surge-only:outletsReserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Output power capacity: 405 Watts / 700 VA
Max Configurable Power (Watts): 405 Watts / 700 VA
Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 47 – 63 Hz
Output Frequency (not synced):50Hz +/- 0.1% for 50Hz nominal
Other Output Voltages: 220
Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
(4) Australian (selector_surgetitle)
(4) Australian (Battery Backup)
Output Voltage Tolerance: +/- 5% static and 100% load step
Transfer Time: 6ms typical: 10ms maximum
Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
Input Connections: Australian/Chinese
Cord Length: 1.83 meters
Maximum Input Current: 10.0 A
Batteries & Runtime
Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
Typical recharge time: 16 hour(s)
Replacement Battery: RBC17
Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 86
Runtime: View Runtime Graph
Communications & Management
Control panel: LED status display with On Line: On Battery: Replace Battery and Overload indicators
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating:310 Joules
Data Line Protection:Analog phone line for phone/fax/modem/DSL (RJ-45 connector), Network line – 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering: 5% IEEE surge let-through: zero clamping response time: meets UL 1449
Maximum Height:89, 8.9 cm
Maximum Width: 224, 22.4 cm
Maximum Depth: 311, 31.1 cm
Net Weight: 6.93 kg
Shipping weight: 7.84 kg
Shipping Height: 127, 12.7 cm
Shipping Width: 279, 27.9 cm
Shipping Depth: 400, 40.0 cm
Master Carton Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 324
Master Carton Units: 1.0
Master Carton Weight: 16.36
Operating Environment: 0 – 40 °C
Operating Relative Humidity: 0 – 95 %
Operating Elevation:0-9000 meters
Storage Temperature: -15 – 40 °C
Storage Relative Humidity: 0 – 95 %
Storage Elevation: 0-9000 meters
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 40.0 dBA
Approvals: A-tick, C-tick, CE, Telepermit
Equipment protection policy: Lifetime: 150000 AUD
Standard warranty:2 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
REACH:REACH: Contains No SVHCs
PEP: Available in Documentation
EOLI: Available in Documentation
|Dimensions||40 × 27.9 × 12.7 cm|