HP 250 G6 Notebook 2FG06PA
10 in stockCompare
HP 250 G6 Notebook 2FG06PA, Cel-N3060/4GB/500GB/No DVD/15.6″ HD, Win10H64, WTY 1/1/0
HP 250 G6 15.6″ N3060 4GB 500GB Win10 Laptop 2FG06PA is a budget friendly value laptop, running on Intel’s Celeron N3060 CPU. It comes with 4gb ram which is enough for your daily browsing and office work. With Intel’s HD 400 integrated graphics, you can easily watch videos in high quality. This laptop is perfect for those who are on the go and is looking for something that’s great value.
- Intel® Celeron® N3060 with Intel® HD Graphics 400 (1.6 GHz, up to 2.48 GHz, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)
- 15.6″ diagonal HD SVA eDP anti-glare slim WLED (1366 x 768); 15.6″ diagonal FHD SVA eDP anti-glare slim WLED (1920 x 1080) 11,15
- 4GB RAM
- 500 GB HDD
- Windows 10 Home 64
Durable mobile design
Rest assured that the HP 250 can keep up with assignments on the run. The durable chassis protects the notebook so it looks as professional as you do.
Powered for business
Confidently complete projects with Windows 10 Pro and the power of the latest 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7, processors with optional DDR4 Memory.
Extras that polish the experience
HP, a world leader in PCs helps equip you with a fully functional notebook ready to connect to all your peripherals and designed to fit the needs of business with an RJ-45 port and a VGA port.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
Let nothing stand in your way
Help secure the future of your business. PCs from HP make the most of Windows 10 Pro[a] to protect you from today’s security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business.
The optional DVD Writer Drive[e] allows you to watch DVDs and create backups of your most important data.
Be your best virtual self
Sometimes in life, only a face-to-face conversation will do. Thanks to the HP’s optional HD Webcam[c] with wide dynamic range (WDR) you always come off looking your best in bright and low light conditions[f].
Help secure critical data
The firmware Trusted Platform Module (TPM)[g] provides hardware-based encryption keys to help secure your data, e-mail, and user credentials.
Get fast connections with Gigabit LAN and WLAN 802.11ac/Bluetooth® 4.2 combo[c] [h].
Storage options galore
Get the speed and space you need without having to use external storage. Dual drive support options quickly boot, wake, and run your system on a fast SSD[c] and let you maintain access to your files with a high-capacity HDD[c].
- [e] HP DVD Writer drive is sold separately or as an add-on feature. HD-DVD disks cannot be played on this drive. No support for DVD-RAM. Actual speeds may vary. Don’t copy copyright-protected materials. Double Layer discs can store more data than single layer discs. Discs burned with this drive may not be compatible with many existing single-layer DVD drives and players.
- [f] Requires an internet connection.
- [g] Firmware TPM is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
- [h] Wireless access point and internet access required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
Supported Operating Systems
- Operating system:Windows 10 Home 64
- Internal Storage: 500 GB
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 400
- Graphics: Integrated
Multimedia and Input Devices
- Camera:HP VGA camera
Multimedia and Input Devices
- Keyboard: Full-sized island-style with numeric keypad
- Pointing device: Touchpad with multi-touch gestures enabled. Taps enabled as default
Connectivity and Communications
- Network interface: GbE NIC (10/100/1000)
- Wireless: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (1×1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 1 USB 2.0
- 1 HDMI 1.4b
- 1 VGA
- 1 RJ-45
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
- 1 AC power
- Expansion slots:1 multi-format digital media reader
- Screen size: 39.6cm (15.6″)
- Display screen type: LCD
- 3-cell, 31 Wh Li-ion
- TPM 2.0
- Security lock slot (lock must be purchased separately)
- Bing Search for IE 11
- Buy Office
- CyberLink Power Media Player
- HP ePrint
- HP JumpStart
- HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI
- HP Support Assistant
- HP System Event Utility
- Windows 10 Push Button Reset Recovery
- Windows 10 Recovery Manager 17