10 in stockCompare
Edifier S1000DB – 2.0 Lifestyle Studio Speakers, Bluetooth aptX
Bluetooth aptX Connectivity
Edifier’s S1000DB 2.0 bookshelf speaker system features Bluetooth aptX®. Widely used for public broadcasting, musical performances and filming in studios, Bluetooth aptX® is able to stream sound wirelessly delivering CD-like quality. Using this technology Bluetooth reduces the bit rate without affecting the quality of audio or creating latency issues.
The S1000DB 2.0 bookshelf speakers are heavy hitters. Their front facing drivers are positioned for optimum performance. It delivers a hefty 120 watts in a stylish yet simplistic form factor with 5.5 inch aluminium bass drivers. These drivers create a surge of bass for anyone looking to get the most from their sound.
Angled For Acoustics
The angled design is made specifically for creating a larger sound with a low frequency. This design is incredibly robust, which, makes it reduce the resonance of the sound. Attaching the grill of the S1000DB reduces the attenuation so you can get the full strength of the sound signal.
Titanium Dome Tweeter
While a majority of dome tweeters are made from plastic or aluminium, the S1000DB has a titanium dome tweeter for creating a smooth response rate. The titanium also helps give an excellent dispersion and better sensitivity than plastic tweeters.
Take Control Of Your Sound
The S1000DB comes with a wireless remote control used for taking control of your sound. Switch between inputs easily from the comfort of your seat.
Easily identify which output your speakers are set to with the LED status indicator on the front of the speaker. Each input has its colour indicator so you can tell which input is selected without a fuss.
Connect the S1000DB to any style of input. Equipped with optical, coaxial, pc and auxiliary inputs, the S1000DB is Edifier’s latest admission into our 2.0 Studio Series.
- Wooden side panels and black matte finish
- Advanced titanium dome tweeter provides an excellent sound with smooth response
- Connect wirelessly with Bluetooth aptX or wired with optical, coaxial, PC and AUX inputs
- Power output:RMS 25W×2(Treble) +35W×2(Mid-range and bass) = 120W)
- Signal to noise ratio:≥ 85dBA
- Frequency response:48Hz~20KHz (±4dB)
- Input sensitivity:
- PC: 900 ± 50mV | AUX: 700 ± 50mV
- OPT, COX: 350 mFFs ± 50 mFFs
- Input type: PC/Auxiliary/Optical/Coaxial/Bluetooth
- Mid-range and bass driver:5.5 inch
- Treble driver:1 inch